Javascript is required to view this map.

Mosque of Al-Hanafi

The mosque is located at the historic city of Jeddah. It is named after the Imam Abi Hanifa ( Al-No‘eman Ibn thabet). The present mosque is founded in 1240 A.H./ 1824 A.D..

The mosque is composed of a central courtyard and the praying hall consists of four aisles which run parallel to the qibla wall, while the two other sides have one aisle each.

Mosque of Al-Hanafi
Mosque of Al-Hanafi

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2019 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage