Javascript is required to view this map.

Maronite Church

The church was bought by Assaf Abou Tali' from Al- Arqawi in 1616 A.D., It is the oldest church in Sidon . The plan is a Longhouse divided to 4 small spaces, the choir at the west; the two rooms behind the choir are the Pastophorien (Prothesis- Diaconicon)

 

 

Maronite Church
Maronite Church

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2019 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage